It's been a few months since my last update, and wow how much has changed in that time! As I'm sure you'll all understand, babies are your priority and if you get time to eat or drink then I'd call that a successful day.
Today Grace is 5 months old and I don't need to reiterate just how quickly that time has passed already! My tiny newborn is now a little lady with a huge personality. She has quickly progressed to hitting milestone after milestone and I'm so proud of her.
Grace as of 4 months:
- Can roll over back to front and front to back
- Can sit up for a period of time unaided but just needs a little bit of help or distractions to keep her upright
- Has 2 teeth at the bottom
- Smiles & laughs (when she's in a good mood!)
- Doesn't sleep through, it varies from getting between 4-6 uninterrupted hours of sleep but there's no constant pattern
- Goes to bed between 6-7pm every night
- As of last week, weighs 16lbs and is currently in 3-6 month clothing and 6-9 month bodysuits
- Is approx 66cm long
- Is currently being weaned onto purees and loves all food except peach so far
I feel like I say this with each age and milestone, but honestly, this is the best age so far where she interacts with me and 'talks' back. Time is going too fast and I want it to slow down right now so I can truly appreciate every single moment. Let's see what the next month brings!