In case you don't follow me on Instagram, I thought I'd feature a new little post on here that I love to read on other blogs and hope you do too!
1. This week I hit 33 weeks and I've been melting in the heat, surviving just on Boohoo maxi dresses!
2. I posted a sneak peak of baby girl's initial nursery stages, which are hopefully to be completed next week! I love her wardrobe, she's got way more trendy clothes than I have.
3. Fellow preggo's can relate, pregnancy isn't a walk in the park and some days are real tough!
4. Feeling inspired by the weather, I went for a pastel theme on my nails after not painting them for a while. They had so many compliments this week.
5. My favourite tipple of choice, fruit cider. I'm so thankful that I've been able to find non-alcoholic versions this summer from Kopparberg. I really don't miss alcohol but I just wish the non-alcoholic version was sold in more places!
6. Isn't this just the cutest dressing gown?! It's from The White Company and after being tipped off about a 20% off code with free delivery, I didn't hesitate to click the purchase button.
7. We had a visitor to come and stay with us from the north last week so went to the beautiful Cotswold Water Park which I hadn't been to before. We hired a rowing boat and had the best time. I recommend a visit if you're in the area!
8. I finally finished packing our hospital bags, the first edition to the posts went live this week and you can see it here. I absolutely adore our Storksak Bailey changing bag and can't wait to use it properly!
9. My 32 week update. I seem to have gotten much bigger in a short space of time, I love looking back on old bumpdate pictures.
For regular updates, please follow my Instagram @Paulab90 which mainly consists of cats, babies and food! Happy Sunday everyone!