Hey everyone, I thought I'd show you some of my recent beauty bargains and items currently on my wishlist that I've been browsing on Amazon. I love Amazon and find things on there way cheaper sometimes. The Tresemme Keratin shampoo and conditioner I recently bought for £1.80 with free delivery so keep an eye out on the prices! It's also worth noting that they often give free Prime membership's which enable you to get free next day delivery.
1. Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder - £5.00
2. Rimmel Lasting Finish Mono Blush Pink Rose - £2.87 (Add on item)
3. Sleek Blush Rose Gold - £3.23 (Add on item)
4. Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation - £4.50
The Bourjois Delice de Poudre is my all go to over bronzing powder of choice. It's compact and can easily throw it in my makeup bag when I'm on the go. I'm coming to the end of mine now so need to re-purchase another one and Amazon tops the price point. Everybody seems to love the Sleek Rose Gold blush and I don't use it as much as I should, I prefer light pink shades.
5. Sleek Contour Kit (Light) - £4.67
6. Tresemme Instant Refresh Volumising Dry Shampoo - £1.69 (or subscribe and save for £1.61)
7. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo - £3.00 (or subscribe and save for £2.85)
8. Tresemme Keratin Smooth Conditioner - £2.86 (or subscribe and save for £2.72)
I love the Sleek Contour Kit and have used it non-stop every single day for about the past 2 years. It's great for contouring the hollows of my cheeks. The shampoo and conditioner I bought as I wanted a fresh new set for the new house! Is that weird?! It's just under 3 weeks until I make the move to Oxfordshire and reality is setting in now!
What are your best recent beauty bargains?