1. Heart shaped cut out dress - I love the shape of this dress. It flares at the waist which flatters my figure and I love the heart back too! Hearts are one of my favourite things to draw, random fact there too.
2.Coat - This coat screams classy and elegance. For £30 it's still quite cheap for a decent coat but I'd love to try it on first to see how it fits as they can drown my size sometimes.
3. Dress - The colour of this dress is not like anything I currently own. I'm always on the search for holiday clothes and yes it is miles away until my holiday..7 months and counting. I always need new clothes for a holiday even if I've got stuff in the wardrobe, Ebay can have my old ones, when I get round to it...
4. Striped midi dress - Midi dresses are something I'd love to wear, but usually can't. I'm sure this would still be too long for me since I'm 5 ft 1 but I'd love to wear it as a maxi dress anyway. It's a bargain at £7 and I will certainly be buying this if I spot it. Primark why don't you do online shopping?!
5. Belted tailored trousers - Another piece that I don't own anything similar of. I want to get into something other than jeans and dresses which is just out of habit really. During the week I only wear PJ's and gym clothing at the moment. (just me?)
6. Studded black bag - This coat doesn't look like Primark's usual bags that can be quite tacky sometimes when I'm venturing round my latest store. I'm still on the studded trend and just bought some new studded boots actually from Dorothy Perkins for a bargain £15 including delivery!
I've really enjoyed looking at what Primark's Spring/Summer 2013 Collection looks like and can't wait to spot some of it in store. I haven't been to Primark in at least 2 months now so I definitely need to take a trip, something my Boyfriend
What's your favourite piece from the S/S 13 Collection?