I haven't done my top blushers for quite some time, it changes a lot but these are my current "Winter favourites" shall we say. So I'll get straight into it.
1. Benefit Dandelion* - I have owned this since my first ever event at Benefit in January February I think and I had a phase of absolutely loving it, then I forgot about it for quite a bit, now I love it again. When I'm a tad more tanned (fake) in Summer, it doesn't really show up that much whereas now I'm back to my ultra-pale self, it's a really natural glowing colour. I think they're worth the price since I've not even scraped the first layer yet!
2. MAC Peony Petal (reviewed here)- This was my second MAC blush and it's by far the best. The colour is perfect for my skin tone and it really stays on all day! Love it.
3. Topshop Cream Blush in Head Over Heels - This is another I've fallen in and out of love with! I used to use my fingers, until I found the best way of applying this is with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush (for me anyway). It doesn't look much in the pan, but is lovely on all skin tones from what I've seen.
4. Sleek Rose Gold Blush - This is just a lovely colour, I've blogged about this here. It suits all skin tones and is another that I go back to often. I like to mix it up between all of these. I really don't need anymore blushers but I just can't help buying them! I even got one today..obsession maybe..?!
5. Rimmel Lasting Finish Blush in 050 Live Pink - I've also reviewed this in full here. This is another shade I love. It's quite a dusty, light pink and is really pigmented considering it's the cheapest blush here. It's really compact and I throw it in my bag whenever I'm on the go because it's so wearable for any occasion.
What's your favourite blushers? Would you recommend any for my pale skin?